- RFI CD5000 UHF/CBRS Aerial
- Suits all Uniden, GME, Oricom, and other major brand radios
- Heavy duty electro-polished stainless steel spring
- Compact 900mm height design
- Available in both black and white
- Extremely robust fibreglass radome antenna with marine grade chrome plated brass and stainless steel fittings
- The CD5000 is a mid gain mobile UHF CB antenna providing genuine 5 dBi gain and is ideally suited for use in fringe areas and country applications where performance is critical
- Its rugged design and tough construction makes it a highly prized asset in even the harshest environments.
- This rugged & extremely robust antenna is ideally suited to 4WD bullbar mounting
- With a 13mm stud mount and ground plane independant design, this antenna may be installed onto a number of mounting brackets such as mirror mounts, bull bar mounts, gutter mounts or fender mounts and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks
- The CD5000 can even be used as a base station antenna due to its ground plane independent design
- Also available in quick removable Q-Fit whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas, car washes or for antenna security
- When travelling through different terrain, the removable antenna can be swapped over to a larger or smaller size and gain, ensuring the best performance in all geographic areas.
Specifications / Frequency
- Frequency Range: 476-477MHz
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Polarisation: Vertical
- Radiation: Omnidirectional
- Maximum Power: 25Watts
- Construction: Fibreglass radome, electro-polished stainless steel spring
- Cable: 5m Cellfoil 9006 RG58 coaxial cable
- Connector: FME Female with UHF Male adapter
- Length: 89cm
- Weight: 0.57kg
- Mounting hole diameter: 13mm
- This antenna has a 5m cable that terminates with an FME Female connector
- The FME Female connector is a smaller 6mm connector which makes routing through the vehicle firewall easier than standard UHF connectors
- A UHF connector for attaching to your UHF radio is supplied.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.